переезд (Таллин, Эстония).
Interactive Brokers — direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Their clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. They are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day. Now they are looking for a Senior Web App/HTML5 Developer.
Why we are recommending
- Interactive Brokers is the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day.
- Spend 90% of their time doing hands-on coding.
- Work well on a team of intelligent, intense and fast-moving co-workers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related area.
- At least 3 years of commercial software development experience with an emphasis on single-page web app development.
- Expert level knowledge of front-end web technologies.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude and be technically oriented.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretionary performance based bonus.
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation.
- Stock incentive plan.
- Lunch paid for by the company.
- Screening interview with recruiting company Toughbyte (30 min)
- Codility test (1 hour) + online psychological test (15 min).
- Technical interview (1+ hour).
- Mathematic test (1 hour).
- Interview with an American team lead (partly technical).
- Interview with VP of Engineering (partly technical).
- A short video with a few words from current IBKR employees: link.
- A short video on why IBKR stands out from the crowd: link.