AppFollow delivers critical analytics around app reviews and search result positions straight to email, Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce, Helpshift, Intercom and 30 more integrations. AppFollow helps mobile app owners to track keywords performance, increase your organic installs with ASO (App Store Optimization) Tools, track competitors and market leaders. Now they are looking for a Senior Frontend / React Developer.
Time zone: (GMT+3) Helsinki, Finland.
Line manager: Pavel Vlasov, CTO.
Stack: ES6, TS, React, Redux, MobX, HTML, CSS, Jest, Git, Unix, SSR, Webpack, Jira, Github, Slack.
- Working with application stores App Store, Google Play, Mac Store and Amazon Store.
- Develop frontend side of new AppFollow products such as Automation tools of Rating & Reviews, App Store Optimization tools, Dashboards for business analytics tools, and much more.
- At least 2 years of production experience with ES6 or TS and React stack.
- Experience in code review practice and mentoring of junior & middle level developers.
- Experience in migration from ES6 to TS.
- Deep knowledge of React with Redux, MobX.
- Deep knowledge of modern HTML & CSS.
- Experience of Unit-testing with Jest.
- Experience working with Git.
- Basic knowledge of Unix-like systems.
- Basic knowledge of SSR.
- Experience with configuring of Webpack.
- Experience with Jira, Github, Slack.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience working on Frontend optimization.
- Experience working on development of UI-kits.
- Experience with Charts (company is using highcharts.js).
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time in the office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups twice a year at various locations (St. Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. Company bears all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- Company always invests in education for the team members.
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.