переезд (Лимасол, Кипр).
1 - 5 человек
Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to engage Product Owner (with Product Management Experience) to join their dream team environment in Limassol, Cyprus.
Agile, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Go-To-Market Strategy, A/B Testing, UI/UX Testing.
Why we are recommending
- Exness is an international Fintech company that has been operating on the international market for many years.
- Monitoring and analysis of product metrics.
- Responsible for product Validation backlog (maintaining and prioritizing).
- Define product requirements (working closely together with Business System Analyst and Product Designer) based on the data from customer research and competitor analysis.
- Formulating, prioritizing and verifying product hypotheses aimed to improve product metrics and reach the goals.
- Provide management insight regarding the performance of the team based on the customer and process measures (A-level).
- Communicate the product strategy to the development team.
- Align priorities with other product teams.
- Communication of the development plans (quarterly roadmaps) to the stakeholders.
- Define priorities for the development team on the iteration/quarter level.
- Clarify requirements during development, accept iteration results.
Process management aspects of the Role
- Working in collaboration with Team leader in order to improve the team’s processes and activities and break down business requirements into actionable software requirements.
- Responsible for the process of tasks monitoring, milestones and the project’s status in order to make it visible to the team and to other stakeholders.
- Responsible for all team activities moderation (daily standups, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives).
- Management of team activities within the sprint.
- Responsible for product Delivery backlog.
- Presenting the results of the iteration.
- Team’s goals approval within the team, providing to Product manager for final approval.
- Reporting on product metrics, creation of quarter team goals and further approval.
- 2+ years of experience in Product owner/Project manager role for a development team (preferably in Agile environment).
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members including Designers, Developers, Business Analysts, Data/Analytics, QA.
- Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree in computer science or in “STEM” majors (science, technology, engineering and math).
Domain skills with proven and successful experience:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well a traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques, User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing etc.
- Effectively prioritize projects and manage changes and customer expectations.
- Competitor analysis.
- Customer development.
- Product analytics.
- Defining product KPIs.
- Business modelling, P&L, ROI.
- Creating Go to Market Strategy.
- Understanding of universal product metrics (Retention, Churn Rate, LTV, conversion etc).
- Experience with A/B testing, UI/UX testing.
People skills with proven and successful experience:
- Excellent skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement.
- Stakeholder management.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, estimating, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English, fluent Russian.
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc).
- Corporate car and parking near the office or a bus tickets.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from their own roofbar.
Talent Acquisition Specialist