51 - 100 человек
The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In the last four years they have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. Now they are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (Go).
As a Senior Engineer, you are the architect who will build the very foundation of their product. The code that you write will be the cornerstone for all the magic that players see when they get Mobalytics insights and data visualizations. They are focused on League of Legends right now, but if you love all sorts of games and find yourself thinking about tools you could create for them, then you are definitely in the right place with Mobalytics.
Golang, Python, gRPC/Protobuf, RabbitMQ/NATS/Kafka, SQL/NoSQL, PostgreSQL.
Technical skill set
- 5+ years of experience of software development experience.
- 3 years of hands-on experience developing applications and services in a cloud environment.
- Experience building high-load, scalable production systems based on microservice architecture & Solid proficiency in Python, GoLang or a similar language. GoLang is our primary.
- Strong knowledge of OOP design principles and solid, scalable system architecture.
- Prior experience with SQL/NoSQL and other database technologies (we use Postgres and Cassandra).
- Experience building and maintaining APIs using a variety of technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- English - at least B2 level as a must!
Personal skill set
Plays games with a desire to improve.
- They’d love it if you are someone who plays the games they create their tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- They don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell them what they need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- They want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- They strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- They all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for their sake, but for yours. They will be proud too.
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving their shared goals.
- Remote & flexible.
- Company retreats.
- Equity stake in the company.
- Mandatory gameplay time.
- Personal growth budget.
- Article about Mobalytics on Rusbase: link.
- Article about Mobalytics on VC.ru: link.
- Article about Mobalytics on ITC.ua: link.
- Article about Mobalytics on Forbs: link.