Москва (м. Павелецкая) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Paysend is a FinTech company on a mission to change the way that people manage their money on a global scale. Their growth has been fast and exciting. They’ve welcomed over 3 million customers and counting in the space of a few years, and they’ve more than doubled in size since March 2020.
Paysend’s success is built on supreme technology, friendly customer service and, of course, the very best talent in the FinTech industry. They’re looking for the future gamechangers of FinTech to join the team and to make a difference in the lives of millions around the world.
Every day is a new challenge at Paysend, and they approach each project with ambition, innovation and creativity.
Java 11,13, Spring (Boot, Cloud, Data, Security), PostgreSQL/Oracle, Docker-swarm.
- They’re looking for people who share their passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and add value to their team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
- They believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and they pay them fairly for their expertise.
- They give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners, and encourage their people to contribute with their hearts, minds and creativity.
- In the fast paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but they succeed by working together to create solutions that break the status quo. They employ the right people to help them steer the business towards success and global influence.
- If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, they’d love to hear from you.
A bit about the role
They’re on the hunt for a Java Developer to join the Development team, either in Moscow or remotely, to provide support in improving their products with passion, innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. You’ll be helping to develop Paysend’s payment processing system, creating an even more seamless money transfer experience for their users.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a highly analytical mind, and a close attention to detail. They have a flat structure at Paysend, and you’ll be expected to share your ideas and opinions about how they can keep improving. As they continue to grow and innovate, you’ll be challenged constantly, and no two days will be the same!
What will you be doing in the role
- Development of technical and architectural solutions.
- Improving their integration system.
- Interacting with developers from other teams on integration tasks.
What they are looking for
- Experience with Java 8+ at least 2 years.
- Experience with Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
Ideally you'll also have:
- Understanding what CI/CD is, worked with some of the CI/CD systems.
- Constantly looking for new knowledge about new technologies.
- Experience in payment and/or processing projects.
- Professional growth in fintech.
- Official employment from the first day in the company.
- Remote work or atmospheric office in the center of Moscow (at your choice).
- Flexible schedule 5/2 (Saturday, Sunday and all holidays they have a rest).
- Loyal vacation system.
- Corporate English courses (entirely at the expense of the employer).
- Work in a russian-speaking team.
- Annual corporate events.
Senior Information Technology Recruiter