Москва (м. Отрадное) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Smartcat is the operating system for the global translation industry. Our team believes that the world becomes ever-more connected and interdependent. The borders that prevent people from trading, working together, and exchanging knowledge and innovations erode over time. That is the future we want to live in. Our mission is to speed up the pace at which that happens, building the best platform for Connected Translation. We don’t believe automation will render language professionals obsolete. Instead, we place powerful software into the hands of the millions of people working to globalize their own industries, plug them into our global supply network, and enable continuous delivery of multilingual content. With tens of thousands of customers and hundreds of thousands of freelancers translating together on Smartcat, we are well on our way.
Now they're looking for HR Generalist.
Arseniy Konov, Operations Director.
- Onboard employees. Create and supervise the onboarding process, ensure newcomers start to deliver value fast and are well-informed about all the needed details of their jobs and working in the company. Make our A-player culture clear to newcomers and spread it through your own example.
- Ensure that all employees are appropriately motivated and trained. Monitor the task-relevance maturity of staff from different departments and build processes for providing constructive feedback to improve their performance.
- Improve internal communications involving employees in business matters and non-business relations, building a friendly and positive team. Organize team-building and in-house events.
- Create and maintain company HR processes and policies.
- Develop and handle the company’s non-financial benefits such as medical insurance, training, and refresher courses.
- Create career development plans, learning opportunities, and programs for employees.
- Elaborate hiring needs for a global market and A-player profiles in close contact with functional leaders.
- 4+ years of experience in HR roles in IT companies.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training.
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with colleagues and partners.
- Fluent Russian & English, both written and spoken.
- Growth-oriented mindset.
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a sense of urgency, and persistence to breakthrough.
- Experience working with remote teams across time zones.
- Openness to constructive feedback and the opinions and ideas of others.
Why joining Smartcat might be your best move so far
- The ongoing rise of the content economy is causing a massive shift in the language industry. All today’s megatrends — big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning — are converging in it at lightning speed. Smartcat’s disruptive business model taps into this $50b industry with a market network where buyers and suppliers connect, collaborate, and leverage company free-to-use workflow SaaS. The next decade will be the era of market networks and reinventing the $10 trillion service economy, and they’re pioneering this global transformation in all things language-related.
- You will drive changes in how an old-fashioned global language industry operates while improving how hundreds of thousands of people work, and millions of people exchange knowledge and ideas in the world.
- They are a global team of 100+ enthusiastic people, with hubs in Boston, Amsterdam, Limassol, Moscow, and Hong Kong — and their users and partners are scattered all around the globe. They’re eager to succeed and transform the world of language services for the better. They grow aggressively while preserving their culture of empathy. As diverse as they are, they love working and having fun together, and they’re sure you’ll love working with them too.
- Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners, FJ Labs, and other top VC firms focusing on SaaS and marketplace startups (like HubSpot, Zendesk, Uber, Stripe, RigUp and Quora in their portfolios).