Москва, Санкт-Петербург или полная удаленка — на выбор.
11 - 20 человек
Altium is a software company that provides PCB electronics design software for engineers, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years.
Currently, they are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join CAD Automation team.
C#, Java, SpecFlow, TestStack, Jenkins, TeamCity, SVN, GIT.
- As a part of R&D Department, you will be responsible for implementing new and maintain existing test scenarios in C#, maintaining and improving existing test automation frameworks, working with CI tools.
- You will be involved in a wide range of automation testing activities to support the fast development of new features of Altium products. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will work together with an ambitious team of professionals.
- Strong understanding of Windows Desktop and COM/Web Client/Server applications architecture.
- Practical experience in C# or Java.
- Experience with popular test frameworks such as SpecFlow, TestStack.White or another similar framework.
- Skills with configuration CI systems like Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Would be a plus
- DB basic knowledge of MySQL, Firebird.
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC).
- Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter, Locust).
- Understanding of Win32 API.
- Basic experience in Delphi (RAD Studio) and Pascal Language.
- Experience in tools like SoapUI, Postman, Fiddler, HTTP Debugger.
- Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
In Altium, you can expect:
- Distributed development team.
- Products popular in the field of microelectronics.
- Participation in specialized conferences, meetings - both as participants and speakers.
- Flexible work schedule (the working day from about 11 to 20).
- The opportunity to work remotely. In the future - you can work remote or join a team in one of the comfortable offices in the city center (Moscow or St.Petersburg).
- White” salary in $USD.
- Corporate English courses, Medical insurance, payment of meals.
Talent Acquisition Manager