Exness, a leading fintech company in the CFD trading area, is looking for Solution Architect who will join their Exness Technology Department.
(GMT+3) Limassol, Cyprus.
Python, C++, Java, Go.
Why we are recommending
- Exness is an international Fintech company that has been operating on the international market for many years.
- Define how the system looks in the context of the business domain, align it with the global architecture of the entire company.
- Disclose and describe architectural problems from a technical debt perspective, create proposals for improvement taking into account existing risks and development prospects.
- Design and define future architecture based on the strategic goals of the company, available resources and identified gaps in the current development of the system.
- Participate in shaping the necessary procedures and processes aimed at systematically reducing the cost of architecture, as well as educate engineers in design and architect skills improving overall engineering maturity.
- Higher technical education.
- Experience in Commercial Software Development, at least 5 years
(no more than 5 years ago).
- Experience in system or product designing, at least 1 year
(as tech lead, architect, head of development).
- Ability to do code review (Python, C++, Java, Go).
- A modern view of architecture and technology, a broad outlook in IT, experience in related positions (SRE, DevOps, QA or System Administrator).
- Basic knowledge of information/cyber security.
- Ability to make documents, knowledge of methods and tools for creating architectural artefacts.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% payment of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, they are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
- Company YouTube channel: link.
Talent Acquisition Specialist