1 - 5 человек
WANNA develops computer vision and rendering technologies to create the New generation of try-on, fitting, sizing, styling and personalization services in Augmented Reality.
They are working towards a state-of-the-art Try On tool, utilizing the power of their in-house rendering solution for any desired AR-commerce need or niche.
- All changes are performed in form of merge requests in GIT.
- Merge requests are checked in mandatory code reviews.
- They use continuous integration to run tests during the development cycle.
- Work with frontend team to implement features and change requests.
- Write or modify tests during task implementation (unit and e2e tests).
- 4+ years of frontend development.
- 3+ years of React.
- Experience with Ramda (Saga).
- Willingness to write good and tested code.
- Experience in writing tests (Jest, Enzyme, Cypress).
- Non-conflict, non-toxic character.
- A profile in Git (Github/Gitlab) for submission.
- Work in a high-tech and fast-growing business with a product that matters.
- RSU (Restricted stock units) Program.
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kirova str.) / or you can work from everywhere around the globe.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- English lessons with SkyEng (50% compensation).
- Relocation from Belarus to Vilnius (Lithuania).
- Example of one of the projects: link.