переезд (Лимасол, Кипр).
6 - 10 человек
BrainRocket is a brand new software company, which has already taken Cyprus by a storm, both with the way it has been conducting business and with its approach towards recruiting talent. Young and ambitious, with a workforce of 200+ employees, BrainRocket seems set on a mission to turn Cyprus into a South Eastern Europe software hub.
Now BrainRocket is searching for skilled Product Analyst to join their amazing team.
Duties and opportunities
- Help businesses make decisions and develop a data-driven product.
- Research: search for growth points, support for making product decisions.
- Conducting A/B experiments: design, launch, interpretation of results.
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing marketing tracking and analysis tools (Google Analytics) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Building / maintaining / developing a metrics system.
- Analysis of user behavior scenarios.
- Conduct competitive research and benchmarking data.
- Over 2 years of experience as a digital data analyst.
- Experience in conducting A/B tests on the Optimize platform.
- Experience in building analytics in the product and specific cases when analytics helped the business.
- Be able to formulate product hypotheses and know how to test them.
- Basic skills (HTML, CSS, JS / SQL).
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and experience in its application.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with other analytics systems (for example Amplitude).
- Experience with Power BI.
- Python programming skills (Pandas, Numpy).
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks).
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees.
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes.
- Birthday celebration present.
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation.
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).