Москва, Санкт-Петербург или полная удаленка — на выбор.
Advantage Solutions is a financial technology solutions provider specializing in algorithmic trading.
Now they are looking for a Trading Support Engineer for one of the top companies in the field of HFT. They value talent, deep knowledge, critical thinking, openness and courtesy in communication.
They expect that the candidate will join the Trading Support Team to work on trading system support automation, data analysis, reporting and business intelligence tools.
They offer a chance to deep dive into algorithmic trading while using cutting edge technologies and mature software engineering practices in the atmosphere of creativity and collaboration.
SOLID, TDD, Julia, Python, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker, Bash.
- Given high-level requirements regarding trading system support automation, discuss all the related details with business/trading/devops teams, design architecture of automation tools - configuration management, data processing pipelines, testing tools.
- Implement proposed solutions using Julia programming language and modern technology stack.
- Ensure quality and reliability of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration) and manual testing.
- Communicate with peer teams on integrations, deployment and support of implemented solutions.
- Maintain and improve implemented solutions according to business needs and feedback.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering - SOLID, TDD.
- Understanding of computer systems and software architecture - operating systems, networks, data structures and algorithms, software design patterns.
- Experience with Julia programming language, or strong experience with Python and willingness to switch to Julia.
- Proven hands-on experience with databases (PostgreSQL preferred) and message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience with Docker, Bash.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in the HFT or related areas.