BrainRocket is a brand new software company, which has already taken Cyprus by a storm, both with the way it has been conducting business and with its approach towards recruiting talent. Young and ambitious, with a workforce of 300+ employees, BrainRocket seems set on a mission to turn Cyprus into a South Eastern Europe software hub.
Now BrainRocket is looking to hire an experienced Flutter developer to join their team.
Flutter, Dart, Dart streams/RxDart, OOP/SOLID, REST, Sockets.
- Development ad improvement of crucial components of the platform.
- Make the product testable.
- Participate in grooming, planning, tech and estimation sessions.
- Make own decisions on architecture level.
- Bring fresh and innovative ideas into company’s processes.
- Support and improve product documentation.
- Couch Middle/Junior team members.
- Code review.
- 4+ years of hands-on mobile development experience (Android or iOS).
- 1+ years of hands-on Flutter development experience (at least 1 application released in store).
- Solid knowledge of Dart (including Dart streams/RxDart).
- Solid knowledge of mobile architecture principles.
- Good knowledge of OOP/SOLID principles.
- Good knowledge of REST and Sockets.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD process.
- Experience with Unit and Functional testing of mobile applications.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks).
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees.
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes.
- Birthday celebration present.
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation.
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).