Setpoint’s Climate Intelligence solution is revolutionizing the way climate is being controlled in multi-room, multi-user commercial buildings around the globe. Applying sophisticated data models and deep learning algorithms, the fully integrated system allows commercial building operators to monitor and control the climate in every room from any place, for personalized climate comfort.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to enrich your career and grow together with an emerging developer of smart energy solutions?
Setpoint.ai is looking for a brilliant, experienced server-side developer to join our R&D team.
In this role
- You will be closely involved in the design and implementations of the cloud server components while maintaining system robustness, scalability, and usability.
- You will be doing performance and root cause analysis.
- Depending on your capabilities and preferences, you will be able to focus on the AI/Data Analysis, Business Logic, or supporting tools and infrastructure.
Technical knowledge requirements
- Must — Linux administration and scripting, Git.
- Advantage — profound in developing UI components.
- Advantage — experience in large-scale cloud server development.
- Advantage — Play Framework, C / C++, Linux, Raspberry Pi platform, Embedded / IoT.
- Advantage — AI / Big Data / Algorithms.
Additional skills you need to possess:
- Software design and architecture, documentation.
- Working independently, providing high-quality output.
- High focus and attention to detail.
Personality traits we are looking for:
- Being a team player.
- Being a challenge lover.
- Being positive and energetic.
Education and expertise:
- Major University B.Sc. CS/EE or major college cum laude.
- Fluent English.
- Years of experience > 3.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Co-working expenses compensation.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible working week — Mo-Fr or Su-Th.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% payment of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
Full Stack Developer