6 - 10 человек
Multilogin is a solution designed for affiliate marketers, e-commerce and web automation professionals to conveniently manage multiple online accounts. They eliminate the need of using multiple computers, setting up virtual machines, or portable browsers.
As they keep growing, they are now hiring for a Java Team Lead to continuously drive their Java Team forward and accelerate their Engineering Organization from Good to Great in 2021 onwards.
Not just a regular Team Lead role. This is a great opportunity for those committed to prove themselves both as a Team Lead (managing up to 4 pp) and an Experienced Developer.
Pavel Gorohhovatski, CTO: We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and wants to grow as a hands on team leader alongside the growth of our products and organization. The more you grow, the more complex tasks you'll receive. This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a rising star in both Estonian startup scene and remote world!
How you’ll contribute to their Engineering Organization:
- Lead Java Team.
- Plan for human resources, conduct interviews and lead overall hiring processes, network and maintain continuous relationships with external talent, make not-so-easy decisions for your team members if/when needed.
- Be responsible for both leading your team (more than %20 of time) and product software development (more than %50 of time).
- People management: Hire, lead by examples and good management practices, and develop internal talent through performance reviews, coaching, frequently providing positive and developmental feedback and course correction.
- Lead exploration, architecture, development through feature teams approach till the final product release of the features you own.
- Lead engineers supporting product manager in defining stories, planning the roadmap and prioritizing tasks.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for their main technologies and act as ‘go-to-person’ within the team.
- Engage and improve their engineering culture by driving team strengthening activities, cross-team projects, and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Educate members of your team as well as members of other teams in their business (including recording videos for internal consumption.).
- Plan, coordinate and monitor bi-weekly engineering projects and tasks.
- Make sure team progresses according to roadmap.
- Decide, align and communicate engineering priorities to the team members.
- Find roadmap inconsistencies, manage dependencies, help everybody to work more efficiently and keep focus on most important priorities.
- Talk to customers as and when needed.
- Work hands-on: coding by best practice and ensure a high code quality.
- Practice DevOps.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as Engineering Team Lead, working with a product engineering teams.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in software development, including architecture definition and design of server-client applications.
- Expert in Java and Spring Frameworks.
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems.
- Strongly goal-oriented, pragmatic way of working and a good business sense.
- Demanding and motivating spirit, sense of urgency.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, strength in mentoring.
- Client focused.
- Excellent language skills in English.
- Experience and confidence working remotely and independently as well as collaborating with distributed team members on asynchronous communications.
- Onboarding and planning sessions abroad.
- Sports compensation.
- Home office budget.
- Flexible working hours.
- Up to 1-hour interview with the hiring manager.
- Code review (they will provide access to the repository with the deadline of up to 3 days, it might take 2-3 hours to complete).
- Leadership task.
- Meeting a team.
- Reference check before the final offer.