6 - 10 человек
Binance is the global blockchain company with the world’s largest digital asset exchange processing more than 1.4 million orders per second. The company are looking for experienced iOS developers to design and build the mobile application.
Swift, some third-part frameworks like Alamfire/PromiseKit/Firebase, custom frameworks.
Why we are recommending
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- An opportunity to participate in the development of financial technologies that will change the world in the near future.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in iOS applications for our exchange.
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs.
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance.
- 2-5+ years of solid software development experience in Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks.
- At least one original iOS app published.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Good familiarity with popular libraries and design patterns, such as Alamofire.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of English language: communication skills at upper-intermediate (C1).
As a plus:
- Your active Github portfolio.
- You have contributed to some popular libraries or have your own popular project(s).
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Medical Insurance.
- Training programs.
- Learning Allowance.
- Free language classes.
- Company trips.
You will have 4 stages:
- Interview with HR.
- Test Task.
- 2 technical interviews.
- Final technical interview with Tech Lead.
HR Business Partner