переезд (New York, USA) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
1 - 5 человек
PulsePoint, a global programmatic advertising platform with specialized healthcare expertise, fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of brand engagement. The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights. Now they are looking for a SRE.
(GMT-5 ) New York.
Kubernetes, Puppet, CentOS, ELK, Icinga2, Multiple SQL, NoSQL DBs.
Why we are recommending
- The PulsePoint platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data.
- Ability to work with modern technologies.
- Ensure reliability and scalability of the multi datacenter and hybrid Linux environments.
- Managing the large-scale Linux infrastructure to ensure maximum uptime.
- Performance and reliability testing. This may include reviewing configuration, software choices or versions, hardware specs, etc.
- Advancing the technology stack with innovative ideas and new creative solutions.
- Participating in capacity management of core systems and services, application analysis and performance and security tuning. Provide operational support of systems and build automation to remediate and address the root cause; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Create strategies for long term permanent fixes to critical production incidents.
- Maintain documentation, build tooling, and create alerts to both identify and address infrastructure reliability.
- Proactively identify system anomalies.
- Thorough understanding of Linux (they use CentOS in production).
- Еxperience working with Puppet, Chef, CFengine or Salt.
- You know what git is and can easily resolve a merge conflict.
- Advanced knowledge of K8s and its ecosystem.
- Experience administering SQL or NoSQL databases ( MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ES).
- Experience with scalable infrastructure monitoring solutions such as Icinga, Prometheus, ELK.
- Any scripting language (Python, Ruby, Shell etc).
- Understanding of basic networking concepts ( TCP/IP stack, DNS, CDN, load balancing).
Bonus, but not required:
- AWS or VMWare.
- Mesosphere stack.
- Train or mentor junior-level staff.
- Experience in AdTech or High-Frequency Trading a plus.
- Experience with Security-related best practices a plus.
- Remote work, full time. For a successful colleague, after 12-18 months, we consider offering H1B visa support for relocation to NY.
- Salary 6-8k USD (month).
- US holiday schedule.
- 21 days of vacation.
- Schedule: from 16 to 01:00 Moscow time. An hour for lunch.
- (eng / rus) 20-40 min screening with a recruiter to check english and k8s.
- (eng / rus) 60 min surface tech. interview with a Manager and a Senior Engineer.
- (eng) 180 min tech. section interviews + acquaintance with team members. Sections: Linux, Networks, Kubernetes. May also affect: DB administration, monitoring, migration, automation.
- (eng) Sometimes the CTO or CEO wants to talk before the offer.
- No test task.