Москва (м. Сухаревская).
1 - 5 человек
WayRay is a global deep-tech company that is leading the world in holographic AR.
They are looking for an experienced manual software quality assurance engineer. As a member of QA team you will help them to bring well-functioning prototype of AR navigation system to product-level quality.
Python, C++, Linux, Shell, Git, Jira, Agile, Scrum.
- Create and execute manual test cases and scripts.
- Quickly identify, log, and follow-up on bugs.
- Work closely and communicate with our development teams.
- Review requirements, specifications and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Perform drive tests with AR navigation system.
- 3+ years of experience in a software testing role.
- Technical background, university degree.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and shell.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong logical/analytical skills.
- Familiar with Git and Jira.
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to do effective communications.
- Driving experience.
- English language B1.
Nice to have:
- Programming languages and test automation knowledge (Python, C++).
- Experience in the automotive industry or robotics.
- Experience with navigation software or devices.
- Capable of working in a fast-changing environment.
- Passion for UI design & good eye for detail.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion about technology and innovation.
- Experience in building constructive and effective relationships with colleagues.
- Opportunity to work in a game-changing company shoulder to shoulder with the best professionals from all over the world.
- Transparency and openness on all levels.
- Immersion in the Deep Tech culture where we give birth to real innovations.
- Benefits package including educational opportunities and stock option plan for all positions and grades.
- Competitive salary and bonus for outstanding results.
- Yearly big party and regular corporate events.