ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be — fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. They are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Their vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready. They have trials with the Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and many others. Currently they are seeking Senior Backend Developer to FinTech Team focused on development of financial solutions for the clients.
Backend Team Lead.
- Development of financial solutions for the clients.
- Develop microservices based on Kotlin + Spring, mostly with REST interface and Postgres or Mongo.
- Develop blockchain, smart contracts (based on the Corda framework).
- Develop machine learning for telemetry processing and the production of personalized insights related to financial products or insurance. (For example, a risk assessment for a specific driver.)
- Programming skills: Kotlin, Java.
- General instruments of JVM-stack: Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Mockito, JaCoCo.
- Spring, Spring Boot (MVC + WebFlux), JPA, JDBC, Spring Security, web-services development.
- Relational (Postgres) and non-relational Data Bases (Mongo, Redis); SQL.
- Development in clouds technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Istio; microservice architecture.
Nice if you have skills or experience or knowledge in:
- Applied Cryptography; knowledge of blockchain or distributed registries.
- Experience with integration with fintech services (payment systems, credit scoring, etc.).
- Participation in open source.
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
- The team speaks only English (there are colleagues from the UK).
- Supplement up to 100% of salary for sick leave and holidays.
- A full VHI package from the first day of work.
- Reimbursement of expenses for sports and learning a foreign language.
- HR interview.
- Technical interview (1 hour).
- Test task.
- Interview with CTO.
- English testing (or certificate, if you have).