Санкт-Петербург (м. Петроградская).
1 - 5 человек
Tango is a privately-held company headquartered in Mountain View, California with attractive option/stock plan. The platform allows thousands of talented people all around the world to find fans and monetize talents.
They are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for building and designing their data and data pipeline architecture and building their data warehouse. The ideal candidate is a data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from the ground up and maintaining their integrity.
SQL, Airflow, Google Cloud Platform, Python, BigQuery, BigTable, MySQL.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Creating and maintaining scalable data pipeline and analytics infrastructure.
- Build the infrastructure and processes required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, using SQL and Airflow.
- Build the infrastructure required for real time data processing.
- Work in Google Cloud Platform oriented environment.
- Advanced working SQL, Airflow and Python knowledge.
- Experience creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines and architectures.
- Experience with streaming data sources.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform tools.
- Knowledge of ML ops - advantage.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases (BigQuery, BigTable, MySQL).
- Experience working with data pipeline and workflow management tools (Airflow).
- Mobile apps knowledge - advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 5+ years of experience as Data Engineer.
- Official high salaries in accordance with BY legislation.
- International company and cross-team work with colleagues around Europe.
- Stock options grant.
- Extended medical insurance, sports.
- English classes, lunch compensation.
- Opportunities for professional growth and skills improvement.
- Regular corporate events.
- The company's offices are located in St. Petersburg, Minsk and Kiev.