Москва (м. Маяковская) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Gett is one of the top players on the international on-demand mobility market. The company operates in four countries and focuses on the quality of the service. Gett is a leader in B2B segment and has about $600M investments.
Gett’s data team is growing and they are looking for a talented Data Lead. The Data Team Lead will manage a team of 8-10 data engineers, and will be responsible for end-to-end solutions from definition to deployment. You will conduct tasks of developing scalable, robust data pipelines, data models, and providing business intelligence. They offer the role of a playing coach, where you can implement your technical and managerial skills.
ETL, Python, Jenkins, Airflow, Prefect, Hive, Spark, Presto, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Manage a team of 8-10 data engineers.
- Build and implement data integrity processes.
- Help to improve data quality and ingestion, identify the root cause of data issues and provide resolution ensuring accuracy and trust in everything we build.
- Make sure that all the new product features that we launch are integrated in our data warehouses and follow the correct logic.
- Build and design generic semantic layer.
- Ensure that the local data needs are taken into account by the global BI team.
- Become an expert in mapping real time events to database logic.
- Contribute to pieces of analysis to inform business decisions.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in software development / data engineering / business intelligence — a must.
- Experience in managing a team of 5+ data engineers at least 2 years.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing — a must.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent degree — an advantage.
- Experience with Python — an advantage.
- Experience using big data technologies (Hive, Spark, Presto) — an advantage.
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR) — an advantage.
- Knowledge in containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes) — an advantage.
- Fluent English (C1-C2).
- Experience with Data Pipeline Manage: Jenkins, Airflow, Prefect.
They are offer
- Monthly bonus for Gett taxi services.
- Extended medical insurance.
- Flexible schedule.
- Friendly and cheerful team.
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist