At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for their clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego they are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
Join the vendor platform project and take part in rebuilding the platform and creating new functionalities and environments. The entire solution will be hosted in an Azure environment.
Python, Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Designing, implementing CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Implementing automation scripts in Python and Ansible.
- Creating or expanding environments on which the software prepared by the team runs.
- Automating the daily operations tasks, implement preventive maintenance automations as well as monitoring of the environments.
- Building and maintaining tools for automating the software development process in all its phases.
- Supporting other projects by applying DevOps best practices.
- Being a part of an international SCRUM team.
- The DevOps idea is close to you and you want to implement its assumptions.
- You have min. 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have working knowledge of CI / CD tools: Jenkins / GitLab / Azure DevOps.
- You have experience in administration of Linux / Windows operating systems and cloud computing (Azure).
- You can write scripts in Python You have experience with Terraform.
- You know the provisioning tools: Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- You know the tools in the containerization area: Docker / Kubernetes.
- You know version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN).
- You speak English at a level that allows easy communication (min. B2).
- Great, supportive team and challenging projects that will help you empower your career as Software Developer.
- Super convenient work conditions: reasonable salary, autonomy, flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely.
- Multisport card to help you stay active, wherever you are.
- Lunches on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, English lessons with native speaker, PS4 and table football in our office in Gdynia.
- Cool and friendly relations - they care about themselves, their clients and projects they do together.
- They want you to join their team. They are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a "dev XYZ". At Idego - you matter.