Заказная разработка / Аутсорсинг
6 - 10 человек
EPAM is an international IT company that produces software from idea to final implementation. It's one of the fastest growing public tech companies in the world (Forbes, 2017). Their client is one of the world-leading data storage providers for high-performance computing. They develop highly scalable and fault-tolerant distributed storage systems for enterprise environments in industries such as academic research, life sciences, manufacturing, etc.
Technologies and tools
Why we are recommending
- EPAM is a big player in the IT market. Working here will give you a large number of professional challenges, experience, and development.
- The company offers work with some of the world's largest and most innovative banks, investment banks, and wealth management institutions. Your solutions will contribute to the development of these industries.
- Participate in design and implementation of monitoring and administration software for distributed storage systems.
- Apply technical and communication skills to elaborate software design and requirements, work collaboratively with team members across geographical locations.
- Participate in software quality assurance activities: write automated tests, participate in code review.
- Familiarity with user interface development and related user experience considerations.
- Knowledge of software design practices and computer science fundamentals.
- Strong expertise with React.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix platforms.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of geographically distributed team.
- Good spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in implementation of server/application administration and monitoring software.
- Experience in JS Unit testing (Mocha, Chai, Sinon.JS).
- Basic knowledge of npm for package management.
- Understanding of relational databases. Experience with Postgres is a big plus
API development experience.
- Experience developing command line interfaces.
- Experience with contract-first development processes.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term.
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are).
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library).
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals.
- Health Insurance.
Talent Acquisition Specialist