переезд (Рига, Латвия).
11 - 20 человек
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
Evolution Gaming is looking for a Video Streaming Engineer to join the Video Research team based in Riga, Latvia. The right candidate has a technical background in Networking and Video domain and has the desire to work in a research-oriented environment.
C/C++, Java, Python, Linux/Unix, FFMpeg, Gstreamer, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, HLS.
Liga Vanaga, Line Manager.
Why we are recommending
- Truly interesting technical challenges.
- Research & Development oriented mentality.
- Strong problem-solving skills, debugging experience.
- A strong overall understanding of the technologies and platforms specific to live streaming.
- Technical knowledge around video encoding, transmuxing, video distribution, open-source video solutions, CDN architecture, and best practices.
- Experience with browser oriented live streaming specifics and capabilities (MSE, protocol support, engine differences, typical browser-specific issues, adaptive streaming, etc).
- Up-to-date general knowledge about trending technologies in the video field, be it low-latency streaming, AV1, etc.
- Experience in programming with C/C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Deep understanding of networking concepts (LAN/WAN architecture, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, load-balancing, etc.).
- Experience with audio/video ecosystem (encoding, H.264, VP9, IP streaming, etc.).
- Understanding of media containers (MP4, CMAF, MPEG-2 TS etc.) and streaming protocols (e.g. MPEG-DASH, HLS, RTMP).
- Experience with Linux or Unix environments.
- Experience with LIBAV, FFMpeg, Gstreamer or similar.
- Experience with video related hardware is a plus(e.g. converters, video switches, etc.).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with video quality measurements and metrics (PSNR, VMAF, SSIM, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management with DevOps and automation tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience with monitoring systems with tools (e.g. Prometheus).
- Experience with AWS or other cloud stacks.
- Experience with QoE approaches for video delivery.
- Gross monthly salary from 4300 EUR to 6500 EUR.
- Startup-like culture of the company, which enables to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development.
- Being a part of an international team in a rapidly growing company.
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, company café, kitchens, company gym, attending international IT conferences, and other benefits.
- Evolution Gaming Engineering — Culture and Technology video: link.
Senior IT Talent Acquisition Specialist