Москва (м. Тульская).
1 - 5 человек
In Align Technology believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so they create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. They revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and they have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation.
Python, PyTest, REST, JIRA, Confluence, SQL.
In this role, you will:
- Define test strategy, estimate testing scope and contribute into planning for project/feature/release.
- Design tests cases and conduct test case reviews.
- Drive and support test automation.
- Manage and maintain required test software documentation.
- Manage bugs throughout their lifecycle.
- Participate in release preparation few times a year: software verification, maintenance of test coverage, troubleshooting and production support.
- Collaborate with other development and quality assurance teams within the company.
- Provide feature monitoring: setup alerts, create dashboards, analyze production statistics.
- Time distribution.
- Test design and running test cycles: 40%.
- Test automation: 40%.
- Meetings/research/analysis: 20%.
In this role, you’ll need:
- 5+ experience as QA Engineer.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in test automation (Python, PyTest).
- Deep knowledge in main QA approaches and practices.
- Hands-on experience with basics of REST protocol.
- Experience in writing and support technical documentation.
- Experience using Git and Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- English level high enough to discuss the tasks with foreign colleagues.