переезд (Лимасол, Кипр).
6 - 10 человек
BrainRocket is a brand new software company, which has already taken Cyprus by a storm, both with the way it has been conducting business and with its approach towards recruiting talent. Young and ambitious, with a workforce of 200+ employees, BrainRocket seems set on a mission to turn Cyprus into a South Eastern Europe software hub.
Now they are looking for Senior Node.js Developer.
- In-house platform development.
- 3rd party API integrations.
- Actively participate in developing new features from scratch.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Node.js.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in web development.
- Commercial experience of working with high loaded SQL or NO SQL databases.
- Commercial experience of implementing the REST, GraphQL and WebSockets.
- Understanding of the TDD principles and experience of writing tests.
- Understanding of microservice architecture principles.
- Experience of GIT version control system.
- Experience with databases MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Redis.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing over CI/CD/Micro Services architecture/Containers.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Nats.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks).
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes.
- Birthday celebration present.
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation.
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Technical IT Recruiter (International Hiring)