переезд (Лимасол, Кипр).
6 - 10 человек
BrainRocket is a brand new software company, which has already taken Cyprus by a storm, both with the way it has been conducting business and with its approach towards recruiting talent. Young and ambitious, with a workforce of 200+ employees, BrainRocket seems set on a mission to turn Cyprus into a South Eastern Europe software hub.
Now BrainRocket is looking to hire a Senior Manual QA Engineer.
Jira, Confluence, SQL, MySQL, HTML5, Charles, Version Control.
- Creates test plans, procedures, and manual and/or automated scripts.
- Participates in reviews of business requirements, SDD, and application designs.
- Helps the Development Division achieve best practice standards within the industry.
- Ensures existence of proper test coverage based on design specifications and
- Recommends strategies and methods to improve test plans and processes.
- Proposes technical solutions & evaluating tools.
- Defines and implements quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect
- Develops and/or maintains manual test suits and cases.
- Writes and reproduces accurate software problem reports.
- Ensures test environment reflects business requirements for the test execution.
- Creates business relevant test cases.
- Participates in the selection of automated test development tools.
- Executes manual test scripts for multiple or complex projects.
- Establishes testing entrance and exit criteria.
- Identifies and manages critical path analysis within the program evaluation and review technique.
- Ensures execution of project regression testing tasks.
- Analyzes and reports on overall test status and results.
- Identifies test issues and reports to Management and Production Executives,
including but not limited to: QA Lead, CTO, PM, Product Owners, CEO and Business Executives.
- Defines and coordinates production verification and validation.
- Performs risk analysis assessments.
- Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots problems.
- Manages regression tests for future projects.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of job related skills and responsibilities.
- Solid knowledge of testing processes, methodologies, and standards.
- Solid understanding of the software process including analysis, design, coding (basic
knowledge), system integration, and user acceptance testing, problem resolution and
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Experience working on web projects.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology and related testing and test automation techniques.
- At least four levels of TEST according to the fifth edition of SFIA.
- Intermediate English
- Bug tracking system (Jira).
- Wiki (Confluence).
- Web debugging tools (Charles, Developer Console etc).
- Version Control System.
- Databases (SQL, MySQL).
- Project management software.
- Google Documents.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks).
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes.
- Birthday celebration present.
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation.
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).