Москва, Санкт-Петербург или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
You will help them build secure, scalable and reliable infrastructure and pipelines to support their growing internal data, Machine Learning and data analytics needs.
In this role, you will work as part of a small multi-disciplinary team to establish and evangelize the data driven culture. You will be working on building infrastructure for real-time and batch pipelines to ingest and transform data from a variety of sources. You will have an opportunity to experiment with new frameworks and paradigms, and freedom to put cutting-edge tech in production.
Python, AWS, Docker, MongoDB, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Allegro AI, Tableau.
- Building infrastructure for real-time and batch pipelines to receive and transform data from a variety of sources (ETL). One of the main goals of this module is ability for agile configurable for different business cases and ML Researchers team needs (DAG, ETL).
- Cross-functional teams collaboration (Backend Engineers, ML Researchers, Product and other stakeholders). Be responsible for the results, understand the business impact of your work, and don't be afraid of presenting it.
- Opportunity to experiment with new frameworks, paradigms, architecture and freedom to put cutting-edge tech in production.
Desired skills & experiences:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in industrial work from 2 years with Python.
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, MongoDB.
- Self-organization, initiative, active life position.
- Experience with PyTorch, TensorFlow, TensorRT, Triton Inference Server, ClearML (Allegro AI).
- The ability to create servers that can withstand heavy loads.
- Knowledge of the main network protocols, their variations and features.
- Great Architectural experience, SOLID principles.
- Strong and friendly team with extensive experience in computer vision, world-class experts and advisors.
- Flexible schedule within the 40-hour week.
- Possibility of relocation in the USA.
- Corporate training and bonuses.
- Everything you need for remote work.
- Test task.
- Technical interview.
- Final interview.