Project Plato is a corporate profile management platform and regtech solution that allows companies to easily create and manage their digital profile and that of their clients. Project Plato helps aggregate all types of corporate, legal and regulatory information in one place, exchange documents and process data with ease and speed.
Being established in 2015 as an R&D Division of the UK boutique wealth management company, they have built a digital infrastructure solution for the most complex industry – the financial sector. Soon after, however, they realised that Project Plato was too powerful to serve this industry alone. In 2020, Plato announced its expansion plans launching Plato Corporate solutions as an independent company for businesses across sectors and jurisdictions and onboarding new clients.
Their mission is building the future of online trust.
They are creating a more open world, where efficiency, control, and self-governance is the key to access. Their user-governed platform enables companies worldwide to improve corporate governance, comply with regulations, and work with more clients – all while keeping banks and regulators happy.
Golang, Python, C++, Java, C#, Typescript, Docker, Kubernetes.
What are you going to do
- Build and improve web applications for their customers using well-known and widely used frameworks and libraries.
- Ensure the application architecture allows easy maintenance and support.
- Tune the application performance by optimizing queries, storage and algorithms.
- Integrate the applications with 3rd party services (AWS-based and others).
- Work with their customers to define business rules using their domain-specific languages.
- Maintain and improve their build and automation infrastructure.
Who are they looking for
- You have a math or computer science background. No diplomas needed, but knowing your graphs and big-Os is desirable.
- You know your way around web services.
- You know Golang well AND one of the next: Python, C++, Java/C#, Typescript.
- You are familiar with modern build systems (especially code generation), Unix-based operating systems, Docker/Kubernetes and cloud services.
- You are a self-learner. You can analyze the code and documentation yourself, and you can ask questions when needed.
- You are passionate about quality and reliability. This is not a social media app startup, we deal with big money and strict regulations.
- You are able to take honest and direct feedback and openly discuss the problems.
- You are not afraid of complex problem domains.
- Knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- They have successfully proved that their product is (and will be) required worldwide.
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry.
- Modern technological stack.
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development.
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity.
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions.
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad.
- Top-notch work equipment.
- 25 days of holidays for the Netherlands (or in accordance with your country of residence if you work remotely).
- Above market rate salary.
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents.
- Relocation to Amsterdam + Visa sponsorship if needed (optional).
Senior Backend Engineer Video.