6 - 10 человек
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Now they're looking for a Front-end Tech/Team Lead to join on of their top-tier teams.
The ideal candidate should have a solid engineering skills as well as leadership capabilities.
This is a full-time remote position (any locations/timezones).
Why we are recommending
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- An opportunity to participate in the development of financial technologies that will change the world in the near future.
- Implement new user-facing features in their products.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Manage and lead a team of front end developers.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies (styled system, web-pack, etc).
- Team management experience.
- Blockchain related industry experience.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Talent Acquisition Manager