11 - 20 человек
Xsolla is seeking a motivated and engaged Director of Product Design. We are looking for an experienced design director who leads with passion, clarity, and energy. In this role, you will drive the future of Xsolla design and shape how game developers publish their games. You will create a cohesive user experience for Xsolla’s global clients and have a direct impact on the design culture of the organization. You will manage a dynamic team of designers across different products.
- Lead and manage a growing team of designers.
- Foster creativity and collaboration both inside and out of your area of ownership.
- Execute every stage of the design lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- Partner with engineering and product management teams to set product strategy.
- Contribute to design thinking at the company, resulting in tangible improvements of our products – as well as to how we approach and solve customer problems.
- Drive change through user insights.
- Effectively communicate and present solutions to user problems to the company and large groups of end users.
- Work with product leads on planning, staffing, and managing priorities.
- Set best practices and standards related to UX/UI across products and features.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and mentorship to members of the design team.
- Successfully manage outsource teams.
- 10+ years of relevant design experience.
- Previous experience in managing a team of designers; experience in managing a remote team is an advantage.
- Previous experience in working with outsource designers, copywriters, or UX writers.
- Experience working closely with designers to help them set and achieve satisfying career goals.
- Experience in working on SaaS products is an advantage.
- Strong empathy to users.
- Ability to solve problems and be effective in situations of limited information, build solutions using first principles and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of user research, UX, and product design methods and practices.
- Humble, driven, and motivated to ship the best product.
- Examples of killer digital product work.
- Expert knowledge of the best design tools in the business, including Figma, Framer, Webflow, and Miro.
- Portfolio required.
What they can offer
- Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences.
- Rich knowledge exchange within the company.
- Internal mentorship system.
- Meetups and professional community meetings.
- Awesome corporate library.
- Latest MacBook Pro workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work.
- Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, Gitlab, and other instruments.
- Health & dental insurance with telemedicine services, including a psychologist.
- Partial coverage of your internet and phone fees.
- Flexible working hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands.