Москва, Санкт-Петербург или полная удаленка — на выбор.
Заказная разработка / Аутсорсинг
6 - 10 человек
Successful candidate is to be a part of the team that develop and support the automated market-making platform, a number of real time position keeping and risk management tools and other software that is used by the trading.
.NET, C#, DBMS, CI/CD.
Within this role employee is responsible for taking ownership of development tasks
- Discussing requirements with users and team members.
- Prioritizing tasks, creating technical specifications.
- Solution development.
- Unit, auto tests.
- Planning changes for releases.
- Perform development of new functionality according to specification agreed with the business.
- Be able to operate on feature level. Work with backlog in order to decompose tasks and get them implemented.
- Work with junior team member to coach them and clarify tasks and make sure dev practices are followed.
- Report progress to stakeholders and team management.
- Take ownership of the development tasks.
- Conduct trainings related to new functionality to the end users.
- Stick to priorities confirmed with team manager.
- Ensure quality of the solution measured by the number of production issues caused by the changes.
- Before delivering new functionality make sure that auto and regression tests are passed.
- Following the team’s development policies and standards.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Strong .NET knowledge.
- Knowledge of Java and C++ is a plus.
- To be familiar with DBMS.
- Strong proven record of managing backlogs.
- Ability to read and debug existing code.
- Min 5 years experience in IT industry.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in financial systems development is a plus.
- Investment Banking Front-office knowledge is a plus.
- Experience using Source Control Management systems (Subversion, Perforce).
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems, CI/CD flow.
- Collaboration tools experience.
- Intermediate English.
- Ability to work in a global (multi-entity) company.
HR Business Partner