Wheely combines the luxury of chauffeur-driven cars with the world of on-demand apps to set a new standard in urban transportation. The passengers trust them to provide a consistently premium, comfortable, and refined experience.
As a Product Manager, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Generate and validate hypotheses with a cross-functional team of engineers and data scientists.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams to ship new products.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager.
- Hands-on in user research and analytics.
- Worked in cross-functional teams and led products that require coordination of many stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- Data-driven, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- A computer science degree, software engineering experience, or equivalent work experience.
Wheely expects the very best from their people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options, and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Option plan for every employee.
- Vitality Healthcare including a gym discount.
- Life and Critical Illness insurance.
- Flexible working.
- Relocation allowance.
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys.
- Served lunches.
- Top notch equipment.
- Allowance for learning and development.