Заказная разработка / Аутсорсинг
6 - 10 человек
EPAM is an international IT company that produces software from idea to final implementation. It's one of the fastest growing public tech companies in the world (Forbes, 2017).
They’re looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with a solid understanding of DevOps concepts, knowledge of Azure and understanding of YAML to join their team. The customer is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines, its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products. The Company has more than 100 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
Technologies and tools
Java, Azure, CI, CD, YAML, ARM, Terraform.
Why we are recommending
- EPAM is a big player in the IT market. Working here will give you a large number of professional challenges, experience, and development.
- The company offers work with some of the world's largest and most innovative banks, investment banks, and wealth management institutions. Your solutions will contribute to the development of these industries.
- Achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority.
- Work successfully both individually and as a team member.
- Deploy various automation tools of DevOps to perfection.
- Java based DevOps experience is the must.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps - Require a core DevOps Engineer with past experience applying DevOps for both App Dev and Infra Deployments on Azure.
- Should have a solid understanding of DevOps concepts, CI, CD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- Understanding of YAML to define Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Should have hands-on experience and working knowledge using ARM or Terraform templates to provision infrastructure on Azure through Azure DevOps.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis.
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are).
- Health Insurance.
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library).
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals.