переезд (Лимасол, Кипр) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire Platform Engineer to join Exness Technology Department in Cyprus.
The Exness Group - a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Team Leader who will join Data Platform in the Exness Technology Department. Team Leader is responsible for building scalable company-wide data warehouse solutions which support various business needs and requirements.
(GMT+3) Limassol, Cyprus.
Why we are recommending
- Exness is an international Fintech company that has been operating on the international market for many years.
You’ll be responsible for:
As a technical lead:
- Ensure the implementation and extension of several data warehousing solutions.
- Develop team solutions for supporting analytical activities in the company.
- Makes decisions in the choice of technologies in the team, makes an expert assessment of the selected tools.
- Analyzes and eliminates incidents, implements changes to prevent incidents in the future.
- Participates in the process of quarterly planning, setting goals for the team, analyzing relationships and dependencies to achieve goals.
- Participates in the process of assessing the achievement of team goals.
- Participates in the formation of reports: allocation of resources for projects, a report on the work performed by the team for a week/quarter, and others, if necessary.
- Together with the team, determines technical solutions for business problems (how exactly the business requirement for the data platform solutions will be technically implemented).
- Interacts with other team leaders of Exness Technology teams, as well as system architects in order to identify the relationships between products and build an appropriate compatible architecture.
- Set up monitorings, define SLA’s, analyse metrics for data delivery and processing.
- Ensures that the developed data products meet the business requirements.
As a line manager:
- Lead team members to create high-quality data solutions within agreed deadlines according to the Data Platform Department policies and procedures, including hiring, development, performance review and feedback to the team members.
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members (together with Line manager, L&D manager and HRBP).
- Inspire and motivate team members by his/her own example.
- Set clear tasks and objectives to improve team and individual performance.
- Database design with massively parallel processing appliances: Vertica, BigQuery, ClickHouse, PostgreSQL and similar.
- Expert structured query language (SQL) knowledge.
- Strong knowledge data warehouse architecture.
- Python skills associated with ETL and data processing.
- RDBMS database design in data warehousing context (SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres) and query optimization.
- Able to weight the benefits of developing solution vs purchasing a 3rd party service.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and passionate about data quality.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Ability to cascade duties and delegate responsibilities Fluent Russian, strong verbal and written communication in English.
As a plus
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud solutions is a plus.
- Experience with Big Data stack is a plus.
- Experience with Spark is a plus.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment.
- Relocation package for the family and visa support.
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark.
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee.
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- Company YouTube channel: link.