переезд (Вильнюс, Литва).
6 - 10 человек
Flo − №1 period tracker in the US by active audience, most downloaded health app in App Store. Flo have 36M monthly active users.
The health department is one of the core streams at Flo. It’s a cross-functional team of 15 people focusing on increasing the value we bring to their customers, having an impact on all major product lines of the app. Now the company is looking for Senior Backend Engineer (Python) - Health.
Work is based on the following principles and technology
- Server-side programming in Python.
- Polyglot persistence (they take the database that matches a particular case).
- API-first approach; UI comes second.
- Distributed scalable environment.
- Continuous Delivery.
- Real-Life Big Data application.
- Providing users with health insights such as cycle and ovulation prediction based on ML algorithms.
- Creating interactive content such as their extremely successful virtual assistant (chat-bot) and performing surveys.
- Providing customer insights based on data gathered and processed to the other departments of the company.
- Performing numerous experiments and testing new product features.
Required Skills & Background:
- 6+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services.
- Understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security, and where each needs to be applied.
- Strong knowledge of Python, DevOps, SQL and NoSQL.
- Love for API building.
- Agile mindset; ability to adapt to changes quickly and comfortably.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Streaming processing and public clouds.
- Production experience with eventual consistency.
- Experience with systems with more than 1 million daily active.
- Scala experience.
What they offer
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide.
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base.
- Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Competitive salary.
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me.
- Getting stock options after the first year of work in the company.
- 60$ in a month for sports, medicine, trainings.
- Modern office in “dana center’’.
- Corporate events.
- Participation in conferences and trainings.
- Corporate library.
- Flexible working day.
- 27 calendar days for vacation and 5 sick days.
- The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 7500 € gross per month.