Москва (м. Цветной бульвар).
6 - 10 человек
Business transformation at Philip Morris Russia (being a part of international FMCG company) implies changing the approach to Commercial Planning and Back Office Execution. The purpose is to centralize the decision making on commercial drivers, targets & KPIs, budget allocation and execution tools definition for commercial organization at HQ level making the combined top-down and bottom-up cascading process transparent and efficient.
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager as a permanent role in Philip Morris Information Technology department reporting directly to the Manager IT B2B and Data Platforms. Product Manager role is with IT to fulfill the business transformation ambition by defining and following specific strategy for its implementation both from technology side and a decisive footprint on the processes side.
- Defining target technological landscape and processes.
- Driving changes in IT and business required for successful product delivery.
- Selecting technological stack and defending the choice in front of the Architecture Board.
- Keeping awareness on the external (to the product) changes inside the business and IT and adapting when necessary.
Personally leading the development of the product:
- Coordinating cross IT-Business activities.
- Selecting (interviewing) and directly managing vendor IT execution resources responsible for analysis, development, support, etc.
- Establishing implementation processes.
- Contracting and Budgeting of IT resources, suppliers, etc.
- Risk management and conflicts resolving.
- Establishing knowledge base for the product.
- Working in collaboration with supportive and controlling functions: Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, IT Infrastructure, Legal and Compliance.
- Working in collaboration with peers responsible for core products (Master Data, Data Warehouse, Integration Bus, etc.) to achieve fully integrated product landscape.
- IT Product Management experience.
- Hands-on / executive IT background (ex. IT development).
- 8+ years relevant working experience.
- Understanding main principles of IT system architecture planning, integration and databases.
- Experience in driving changes, establishing new process for IT and/or business transformation.
- Ability to create easily understandable and logically straight documents / presentations, experience in solving business cases, business requirements and processes formalization.
- Ability to express the thinking in a logical easily understandable way adapting to the target audience (IT and non-IT profiles).
- Having wide view on the technological capabilities and their applicability towards driving organizational efficiency.
- Fluent English skills – both aural and written.
- Ability to switch between tasks.
- Understanding FMCG business area.
Experience with any of the technology products currently used at PMI:
- Enterprise products: MS Dynamics, SalesForce.com, Apache Kafka, 1C, SAP, Tibco EBX.
- Dev. stack: .Net (classic/core), Java, XML, JSON, React, Camunda, MS SQL, Postgre SQL, Clover DX.
- Dev. processes: Atlassian Suite, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Cloud hosting: AWS, MS Azure, Mail.Ru.
Researcher HQ & Strategic Search