C1/C2 — Advanced / Fluent
GP Solutions is looking for multiple Blockchain (Senior) Developers to join our team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people & team players with a strong development background with a deep understanding of the crypto economics and experience in blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. Also, experience with Solidity, Vyper and Ethereum is a strong advantage.
GP Solutions is an international provider of technological solutions in the field of tourism and finance.
- 19+ years in the development of software for the tourism industry.
- 300+ clients from 30+ countries.
- 450+ successfully implemented projects.
- A team of 200+ professionals who are in love with their work.
- Twice awarded "The Best IT Companies through the eyes of employees".
- 7 locations: Munich / Minsk / Warsaw / Kiev / St. Petersburg / Dubai / Miami.
- Since 2007 is a resident of the Hi-Tech Park.
A travel technology Start-up led by two proven entrepreneurs and founded in 2021 based in Baar, Switzerland. The aim is to develop travel-related software solutions based on blockchain technology. Our team is currently developing a consortium blockchain in collaboration with key industry players who will form the initial node operators /v alidators operators.
The project is based on go-ethereum and maintains full EVM compatibility for smart contracts. Rather than Proof-of-Work, it uses a Byzantine Fault Tolerant (BFT) consensus mechanism. The core is developed using the GO language. The smart contracts running on your project are developed by our core team using both Vyper and Solidity programming languages.
- Being involved in the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technologies.
- Supporting Technical Lead Developer and Architect in developing smart contracts, keeping full EVM compability.
- Backend development pertaining to the blockchain.
- Interface integration with other systems and dApps.
- Document new solutions and maintain existing ones.
- 3 years of experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, R3 Corda, Bluemix, Rubix.
- Familiar with Blockchain technology, distributed ledgers technologies and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.).
- Strong background in software development.
- Familiar with distributed databases & data structures.
- Experience working with open-source projects and/or international projects.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with the working of peer-to-peer networks.
- Basic understanding of cryptography.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain is a strong advantage.
- Practical experience with solidity development (with testing deployment) is a strong advantage.
- Experience creating non-fungible tokens is a plus.
- Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus.
- Official employment.
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment.
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field.
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
- If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with.
Wide employee benefits package (depends on your location):
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers).
- Health insurance.
- Free English courses.
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses.
- Fitness support.
- Travel bonus.
- Office massage, bicycle parking, etc.
Lead HR Manager