11 - 20 человек
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world. It is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world, capable of processing over 1.4 million orders per second. Now they are looking for a Senior Android Developer to design and build the next generation of company world-class cryptocurrency wallet (Trust Wallet).
Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI, Gitflow, Gradle, Realm, SQLite Databases, Android Architecture.
Why we are recommending
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- An opportunity to participate in the development of financial technologies that will change the world in the near future.
- Participate in the development of client-server solutions for mobile platforms.
- Create and troubleshoot the code, participate in designing solution architecture.
- Research new technologies, platforms and development tools.
- Be a part of a highly skilled and creative development team.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin and Java, Android SDK.
- Experience writing autotests.
- Ability to solve problems independently, without constant mentoring.
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android.
- Experience in developing client-server applications.
- Understanding the principles of building multi-threaded applications.
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI).
- Experience with git and gitflow, Gradle understanding.
- Experience with Realm, SQLite Databases.
- Android Architecture components.
- Medical insurance, learning allowance, free language classes.
- Do something meaningful. Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
- The project you will be working on: link.
HR Business Partner