Flo − №1 period tracker in the US by active audience, most downloaded health app in App Store. Flo have 36M monthly active users.
Now the company is looking Senior QA Engineer.
iOS, Android, API, DB, SQL.
- Ensure correctness, consistency and completeness of data in the overall data flow pipeline from storage to a user-facing application.
- Help define test methodology, criteria and test cases required to validate critical functionality.
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports following team standards for defects.
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on User Stories coverage.
- Investigate and analyze data using SQL statements.
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Exchange best QA practices with the colleagues.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 6+ years in software quality assurance.
- 3+ years in native mobile apps is obligatory, preferably for global consumer markets.
- Experience with mobile platforms and ecosystems, iOS and Android.
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and test automation in Agile product lifecycle.
- Positive thinking, quality orientation, reliability, ability to organize, exceptional attention to details.
- Fluency in technical English – both spoken and written.
- Experience as a QA engineer working with backend technologies such as API, DB (including SQL knowledge) and services.
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science.
- Test simulation and automation tools for native mobile.
What they offer
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide.
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base.
- Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me.
- Our benefits include.
- Getting stock options after the first year of work in the company.
- 60$ in a month for sports, medicine, trainings.
- Modern office in “Dana Center.
- Corporate events.
- Participation in conferences and trainings.
- Corporate library.
- Flexible working day.
- 27 calendar days for vacation and 5 sick days.
- Technical Interview.
- Hiring manager intro/cultural fit interview.
IT Lead recruiter