Москва (м. Сухаревская) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Wheely combines the luxury of chauffeur-driven cars with the world of on-demand apps to set a new standard in urban transportation. The passengers trust them to provide a consistently premium, comfortable, and refined experience.
You will build the entire lifecycle of their new user-facing features. You will contribute to the architecture and build the base of easily extensible and well maintainable applications.
To achieve this they use modular system based on Cocoapods and automate routine and typical works with Fastlane and Jenkins. Code generation based on Stencil templates or pure Ruby scripts. To share knowledge they are writing documents using tools such as Plant UML, Markdown, Mermaid etc.
Objective-C, Swift, CocoaPods, Fastlane, Jenkins, Stencil, Ruby, Plant UML, Markdown, Mermaid.
Why we are recommending
- Worldwide: Wheely is an international company, they work side by side with the colleagues from France and the UK.
- Сulture: The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner.
- Atmosphere: They have an innovative atmosphere and a bunch of challenging problems some of which are not yet solved on the market.
- Strive for reduction of complexity by finding simple, pragmatic solutions while maximising impact.
- Participate in defining hiring standards for other engineers.
- Inspire other talented engineers to innovate, implement, and deploy complex mobile applications in a mission-critical environment for customers.
- Partner with product and other stakeholders, to drive successful solutions.
- Promote and guides cross-team initiatives to improve the applications and system.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong experience with Swift language.
- Experience with ObjC and Reactive Swift.
- Understand how Cocoapods works.
- Some experience with Ruby language.
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for iOS.
- Ability to find convincing arguments. Constructively react to peers.
- Option plan for every employee.
- Medical insurance including dental services and travel insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness insurance.
- Flexible working.
- Relocation allowance.
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys.
- Breakfast, snacks and fruits in the office.
- Lunch allowance.
- Top notch equipment.
- Continuous professional development.
- Free English classes.
- Stylish office within walking distance of Sukharevskaya/Tsvetnoy Boulevard/Trubnaya subway station.
- At the moment, remote work, after you'll work in the office.
- Recruiter Screening (30 min).
- Tech interview with team (1,5 h).
- Interview with CTO.
Sr. IT Recruiter