переезд (Estonia, Tallin).
Starship Technologies is developing the future of delivery — a network of robots ready to serve you anytime, anywhere. They have entered commercial pilots with hundreds of robots driving along sidewalks across the United States and four countries in Europe. Soon there will be thousands (if not millions) of robots around the world. They are now seeking a Senior Backend Developer (Core Backend).
Why we are recommending
- You will have an opportunity to work with highly-scalable distributed systems.
- Startup-style environment, bringing considerable opportunity to grow within the company.
- Starship is working on building world-changing technology to disrupt the delivery industry.
- Participate in architectural decisions of company systems.
- Respond to critical issues if they arise and fix them quickly.
- Research for best approaches on how to make company systems and tools better.
- Understanding distributed system architecture, being able to echo in when team is doing some decisions.
- Good communication skills and able to switch context in reasonable way.
- Experience in developing highly-scalable distributed systems.
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Tech-savvy, team player and with a can-do attitude.
- High-achiever and a quick learner.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
Consider it as a positive for your application if you have:
- Experience in near real-time system development.
- Experience from fast growing startups.
- End-to-end software product ownership.
- Full time contract.
- Location is Estonia, Tallin.
- Relocation support available.
- Screening interview with recruiting company Toughbyte (30 min).
- Interview with line manager (1 hour).
- Interview with senior technical manager (1 hour).
- Test task (Example of use) (3 hours online).
- HR interview (30 minutes).
- CEO interview (30 minutes).
- Checking recommendations.