Data Science / Machine Learning
Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to engage a Data Analyst to join their Business Intelligence team in Limassol, Cyprus.
SQL, Data Analysis.
- Ad hoc data analysis.
- Develop, modify, and maintain data-driven processes in the Exness teams.
- Construct experiments and check hypotheses based on data.
- Translate data analysis and data insights into visuals for non-technical audiences.
- Excellent data analysis skills (3-5+ years of BI/Analytics experience).
- Good understanding of mathematical statistics and probability theory (correlations, effects, anomaly detection).
- Experience with databases, strong knowledge of SQL.
- An analytical and critical thinker who can model and interpret data to drive decisions.
- Ability to formalize and visualize the results of the data analysis.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently and to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, fluent Russian and upper-intermediate English (written and spoken).
Will be a plus
- Mathematical/ engineering education.
- Experience with predictive modeling.
- Python programming experience.
- Experience working with BI tools (Tableau as a plus).
- Algorithmic trading experience.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% payment of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, they are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
Talent Acquisition Specialist