Москва (м. Белорусская).
1 - 5 человек
They are looking for senior developer who will take ownership of an internal open source library used. The library purpose is to provide communication between different systems within the bank. The library is Implemented in C# and Java. It is already adopted and widely used by different projects in-house. The library Internally uses TCP sockets for communication, supports multiplexing and SAMPL authentication, provides discovery service.
In addition, the position assumes joining other projects and initiatives.
C#, Java, .NET Core.
Technical ownership over company internal open source project which includes the following:
- Responsibility for code base.
- Reviewing pull requests.
- Introducing new features upon requests.
- Bugs fixing if any.
Consulting and supporting project groups in their need to adopt the library in a most efficient way.
- Understanding of open source projects governance principles.
- Strong knowledge of C#, knowledge of Java is a strong plus.
- .NET Core knowledge is an advantage.
- Understanding of software communication protocols.
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, writing testable code.
- Experience with writing libraries.
- Ability to understand and fix someone else's code, without a full rewrite.
- Good self-management and responsibility for the result.
- Exceptional opportunity to stand at the origins of a new organization with a startup culture and support of a major financial group.
- High impact role in global international organization.
- Ability to “deep dive” into the electronic bonds trading business domain.
Talent Partner II