6 - 10 человек
Xsolla is a video game business engine with a set of tools and services that helps clients operate and sell more games globally. Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Ubisoft, Epic Games, and PUBG Corporation.
Now they are looking for a Director of Product Design. You will drive the future of Xsolla design and shape how game developers publish their games. You will create a cohesive user experience for Xsolla’s global clients and have a direct impact on the design culture of the organization. You will manage a dynamic team of designers across different products.
UX, Figma, Framer, Webflow, Miro.
- Lead and manage a growing team of designers.
- Foster creativity and collaboration both inside and out of your area of ownership.
- Execute every stage of the design lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- Partner with engineering and product management teams to set product strategy.
- Contribute to design thinking at the company, resulting in tangible improvements of their products – as well as to how they approach and solve customer problems.
- Drive change through user insights.
- Effectively communicate and present solutions to user problems to the company and large groups of end users.
- Work with product leads on planning, staffing, and managing priorities.
- Set best practices and standards related to UX/UI across products and features.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and mentorship to members of the design team.
- Successfully manage outsource teams.
- 10+ years of relevant design experience.
- Previous experience in managing a team of designers; experience in managing a remote team is an advantage.
- Previous experience in working with outsource designers, copywriters, or UX writers.
- Experience working closely with designers to help them set and achieve satisfying career goals.
- Experience in working on SaaS products is an advantage.
- Strong empathy to users.
- Ability to solve problems and be effective in situations of limited information, build solutions using first principles and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of user research, UX, and product design methods and practices.
- Humble, driven, and motivated to ship the best product.
- Examples of killer digital product work.
- Expert knowledge of the best design tools in the business, including Figma, Framer, Webflow, and Miro.
- Portfolio required.
- Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences.
- Rich knowledge exchange within the company.
- Internal mentorship system.
- Meetups and professional community meetings.
- Awesome corporate library.
- Latest MacBook Pro workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work.
- Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, Gitlab, and other instruments.
- Health & dental insurance with telemedicine services, including a psychologist.
- Partial coverage of your internet and phone fees.
- Flexible working hours.