Москва (м. Маяковская) или полная удаленка — на выбор.
6 - 10 человек
Gett is one of the top players on the international on-demand mobility market. The company operates in four countries and focuses on the quality of the service. Gett is a leader in B2B segment and has about $600M investments.
They are looking for Software Architect.
Domain Driven Design, Clean Architecture, AWS.
Cross BU architectural activities:
- Gett RnD consists of several main business units: Demand, Marketplace & Supply and BizOps. Each BU is responsible for dozens of services, in total we have 100+ applications interacting with each other. Software architects keep the whole system in a good shape in terms of BUs’ and services’ zones of responsibility and data flows and provide strategic vision of the system evolution. They also are the ones who have The Big Picture of the system, keep an eye on it and track every significant change.
Inter BU architectural activities:
- Within a business unit software architects keep engineers informed about significant changes in other units, make sure solutions proposed by engineers address existing non functional requirements and keep technical health of the system. In other words the role implies an active part in the development process but not necessarily from an execution perspective, they want software architects to challenge the current solutions and to be able to drill into details.
One time activities “in the field”:
- Architects as a part of business unit tech staff are expected to support important agendas if needed. Could it be taking part in development of a feature in order to help a product team to meet a deadline, or presentation of financial data flows to external auditors.
What you will do
- Act as a technology bridge between business units and teams within a business unit.
- Keep a big picture of systems architecture.
- Define code and documentation standards.
- Review technical design documents.
- Fix/facilitate fixing of existing issues.
- Join and contribute to development efforts.
- Conduct/facilitate technology research.
- Overall engineering experience of more than 5 years, at least 2 years as a senior developer or a team/tech leader.
- English, at least B2 level.
- Understanding relational databases theory, industry standards of scalability and high availability.
- Understanding pros and cons of microservices architecture.
- Knowledge in domain driven design, clean architecture.
- Ability to create and understand software architecture artefacts like sequence diagrams, block-schemas, entity-relation diagrams, data-flows.
- AWS certification will be an advantage.
They are offer
- Monthly bonus for Gett taxi services.
- Extended medical insurance.
- 4 or 5 days work week.
- Work in office or remotely.
- Extra 13 vacation days a year.
- Friendly and cheerful team.