Заказная разработка / Аутсорсинг
6 - 10 человек
Ukrainian out-staffing company located in Kyiv requests to hire a Data Engineer for its Israeli end-user client company. The company is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, they have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix), who tell their most important stories with their platform’s interactive storytelling tools.
Python, S3, Parquet, EMR, AirFlow, Kinesis, BigQuery.
- You’ll need to come up with solutions to complex problems that should maintain performance in scale.
- You'll be responsible for driving exciting innovations around data and AI that will help the company grow faster and wiser.
- You’ll work closely with devs, analysts and business stakeholders to automatically generate predictive models that utilize our collected data and empower our system to make decisions in real-time.
- As part of the job, you will be a focal point for all things related to data, which includes creating a tech roadmap for pipe-lines performance, data architecture, managing storage, assessing performance and budget limitations and much more.
- Taking full ownership of designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining existing and new data pipelines by using cloud-based tools in a cloud-based infrastructure.
- Work with different stakeholders to design and develop Machine Learning algorithms that optimize and make an immediate business impact on KPIs.
- Build, test, and deploy custom ML/AI models and algorithms on large datasets, and develop processes for monitoring and analyzing their performance in production environments.
- Hands-on work on our core data infrastructure, tools and automation.
- Take part in POCs and innovation for new technologies, databases, tools and services that can significantly push the division goals.
Experience and background
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Software Engineer.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Intimate familiarity with a variety of ML disciplines and algorithms.
- Experience with data related cloud-based technologies like S3, Parquet, EMR, AirFlow, Kinesis, BigQuery.
- Previous Python experience.
- Excellent business understanding and communication skills.
- Data enthusiast and a team player.
- A good English speaker (B2+).
- Salary expectations: Up to 6000 USD (Gross salary as a private-entrepreneur).
- Contract duration: Permanent.
- Probation period: 3 months.
- A full-time position.
- Work schedule: 09:00-18:00.
- Work type - from home, remotely.
- Benefits package: will be decided by the client along the way.
- 1st interview: owners.
- 2nd interview: end-clients HR interview.
- 3rd two technical interviews - one hour each (instead of a test).
Lead IT Recruiter