B1 — Intermediate
GP Solutions is looking for a Ruby Developer.
GP Solutions — an international provider of technological solutions in the field of tourism and finance.
- 19+ years in the development of software for the tourism industry.
- 300+ clients from 30+ countries.
- 450+ successfully implemented projects.
- A team of 200+ professionals who are in love with their work.
- Twice awarded "The Best IT Companies through the eyes of employees".
- 7 locations: Munich / Minsk / Warsaw / Kiev / St. Petersburg / Dubai / Miami.
- Since 2007 is a resident of the Hi-Tech Park (Belarus).
Ruby on Rails
- Rails, Postgres, Redis, Sidekiq, Chef and Open Telekom Cloud.
- We are also migrating our infrastructure to deploy on AWS Cloud (Kubernetes).
B2B startup (Germany).
The platform which streamlines goal setting enables autonomous teams and simplifies cross-collaboration.
"We want companies and teams to work as effectively and inspired as possible. We pride ourselves in building a product which is easy and fun to use."
- Develop the backend for new features.
- Provide an interface for internal and external services through APIs.
- Extend our existing technology stack based on informed decisions through your knowledge and performing proof of concepts.
- Further, develop our engineering principles and standards of clean code, efficiency, and maintainability.
- 3+ years of working experience in developing large scale applications.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, and Kubernetes will be plus.
- 1+ years working experience in Ruby and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails.
- Intermediate+ English Level.
- Wide employee benefits package (depends on your location).
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers).
- Health insurance.
- Free English courses.
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses.
- Fitness support.
- Travel bonus.
- Office massage, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment.
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment.
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field.
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
Lead HR Manager