Москва (м. Тульская).
1 - 5 человек
They are looking for Scanner SQA Engineer who will join their team in Moscow and will take part in creation of world-known software products in iTero scanning business.
Successful candidate will own Scanner applications checking as well as on Development and Testing stages in strong collaboration with Israel R&D Center.
Python, Agile/Scrum, JIRA, TM4J, Confluence, Git, Bamboo.
In this role, you will:
- Review product requirements together with the team and define acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Estimate testing scope and plan testing for projects/features.
- Hands-on manual features testing: run test cases, log bug reports, validate fixes for these defects.
- Contribute to testing automation coverage for new and existing features: implement new and support existing auto testing scripts, run auto testing suites and analyze results of executions.
- Support release related documents (test plans, test reports, requirements traceability matrix, etc.).
- Support Scanner applications’ testing model in Test Management Tool.
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions on iTero business flows to other teams.
In this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor\Master’s degree in computer science.
- At least 3 years’ experience in SQA.
- At least basic experience in test automation using Python programming language.
- Experience in MS Windows desktop and console applications testing.
- Experience in working by Agile\SCRUM methodologies.
- Proven experience working with JIRA, TM4J, Confluence, Git, Bamboo.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with CAD\CAM systems (like OrthoCAD, Exocad or similar).
- Experience in 3D graphics processing applications\libraries testing.
- Strong mathematical\algorithmic background.