переезд (Берлин, Германия).
6 - 10 человек
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With 15+ million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte, and many more global companies of all sizes.
The RenderTeam team will be responsible for building the render core of the Miro Whiteboard. We care a lot about the performance of our product. The team goal is to provide a render engine that will be able to render thousands of widgets in a collaboration scenario.
TypeScript, WebSocket, Webpack, Canvas API, Redux, React, PixiJS, WebGL.
- Design the technical architecture of render API.
- Implement render engine in collaboration with other teams.
- Work on performance and optimizations.
- Work on decoupling and isolating core components.
- Must have: Experience with WebGL.
- 5+ years of developing complex, highly usable apps or games.
- Ability to design consistent API for other developers.
- Design and deliver architecture of core components.
- Ability and openness to learn, fail, reflect and apply learnings moving forward.
- Ability to analyze and formalize technical solutions.
- Motivation to collaborate actively with the team and develop high-quality solutions quickly, without mentorship.
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team.
- HR interview.
- Technical interview.
- Team interview.
- Executive interview.
- About Miro: link.
- Engineering blog on Habr: link.
- Engineering blog on Medium: link.
- Miro Telegram channel: link.