переезд (Лимассол, Кипр).
6 - 10 человек
The Exness Group — a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is already in an expansion phase that they plan to accelerate in the coming years, in alignment with such rapid activities they are looking to hire a Data Integration Team Lead who will help them lead the team in order to construct, develop and maintain a scalable data platform for internal and external clients.
This data platform is supposed to have data from a variety of data sources reconciled and measured to prevent data losses and inconsistencies. Both technical and leadership skills are expected from you for successful work with the team.
Java, Go, Vertica, BigQuery, ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, SQL, Git, ETL, Kafka, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark.
Why we are recommending
- Exness is an international Fintech company that has been operating on the international market for many years.
As a technical lead:
- Construct the architecture for data integration solutions and ensure it supports business requirements.
- Develop new data solutions (ETLs, pipelines, integration services, batch and stream processing, enrichment services, etc.).
- Maintain current data solutions while building a new data platform. Ensure smooth transition from current architecture to target one.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal data storing, data processing and data provisioning to customers & possibility to work with data (process, transform, merge, doing ad-hocs, calculate) for external teams.
- Prepare datasets from various sources by request.
- Set up monitorings, define SLA’s, analyse metrics for data delivery and processing.
- Develop build-in data reconciliation solution.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements (business cases).
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
As a line manager:
- Lead team members in the creation of high-quality data solutions within agreed deadlines according to the Data Platform Department policies and procedures, including hiring, development, performance review and feedback to the team members.
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members together with Line manager, L&D manager and HRBP.
- Participate in team goals setting and individual goal setting if needed.
- Inspire and motivate team members by your own example.
The Successful Applicant has
- Database design with massively parallel processing appliances: Vertica, BigQuery, ClickHouse, PostgreSQL and similar.
- Good knowledge of structured query language (SQL) and query optimization.
- Git DVCS.
- Experience with designing and building ETL pipelines.
- Expert skills in at least one backend programming language: Java (is preferable), Go.
- Experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka, Kafka Streams and data platform technologies such as ClickHouse, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience of building scalable high availability analytics solutions.
- You share and cultivate DevOps culture (continuous integration, continuous delivery) and Agile mindset.
- You have a “helicopter view” and a broad technical outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You know how to build relationships with the team to achieve common goals.
- Detail-oriented and passionate about data quality.
- You have ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Spoken and written English — intermediate level.
- Spoken and written Russian — fluent level.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment.
- Relocation package for the family and visa support.
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark.
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee.
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
Talent Acquisition Partner